Thursday, July 3, 2008

Where This Blog Is Going

If you don't already know me, my name is Tito. The problem is my brain is a scatterplot. Over the past few weeks I have written parts of what could potentially be over 30 novel/short stories. So, in an attempt to organize them, I will be placing them on this blog, and organizing them. So that you, my friends, and all the other people stopping by can read what I have written and enjoy it or provide feedback.
Also I will be probably posting bi-weekly ramblings of my mind that may be incorporated into a story at one point but are at the point of publishing just thoughts emptied out of my head onto the keyboard. Those segments might help you understand what is going on up there.

So until we begin,

Prepare yourself
Beware,
and try not to let my writings make you more like me.

Sincerely
Tito

No comments: