Sunday, July 20, 2008

Broken Computer

Sorry for not posting the scheduled blogs. My laptop charger decided to bend itself out of shape, so now every time I plug it in it begins to smoke and burn the rubber covering. In order to keep my room from igniting or smelling like burnt rubber, I refrain from charging my laptop. I have been brainstorming and outline chapter two of the legions greed. The working title for chapter two is "Sleepwalking". And if you haven't already noticed I changed the title of the first chapter.
I also have another story, which came to me in a dream, which I am very excited about. And as always the thoughts keep on piling up. So I should be out with all of those as soon as my new charger gets here.
P.S. Working at In and Out now (major drag). Good people, good food, good money, but for fuck sake way to much fucking work. I lifted more in one day there, than in the weight room during the whole volleyball season.
As usual, peace, reflections, honest words, and honest eyes: Sincerely
FaLCor

No comments: