Monday, July 28, 2008

Thoughts (2) The Titties Of Santa Monica

Titties of Santa Monica

Ok, this is just a short observation. When I go to work I drive up and down a twenty mile stretch of coast from the Palisades to the far edge of Venice. What I have noticed is that the titties in Santa Monica are far above average.

Try this, drive from five miles outside of Santa Monica’s business district (5th street to the beach) to five miles outside of it on the opposite side. What you will notice is a dramatic rise in boob size to woman ratio. Not to mention an increase in firmness, and overall shape. It is amazing. I think I can literally tell wherever I am in the city based on the boobs I see (This may have to be tested).

Venice- Saggy old hippie titties

Malibu – nice petite beach girl titties

Dowtown – fat gross homeless titties (or around USC college titties)

Westwood – No titties (Asians down grow that way)

Pacific Palisade – Milf tities and old tities that used to be nice

And of Course Santa Monica – Firm delicious (sometimes fake) big or relatively big titties

Enough said, test it for yourself, I think it’s flawless. Screw GPS just check out the titties (now we just need magnetic titties to guide us like a compass, but for now just use the sun).

No comments: