Thursday, July 3, 2008

Quote Of The Day

Since nothing official has been posted yet, I thought I would just provide a taste of what is to come.
The following is an excerpt from the final chapter of a novel still the early stages of production. I will not explain it any further, for I know that it would only spoil the entire read for those who wish to endure it.


"I am the branch caught in winter. All along, I was the corroded lens. Demons still whisper in my ears, and I listen. For often demons are ensnared within disguise and seek only a liberator to free them of dark’s burden. These eyes may see more than the world offers, but they are not broken. I cannot see in the dark, but there is no dark in this world, only planes of shade through which our own colors bleed helplessly." (Untitled) 1


For my own personal use here is a list of the project to be organized:

March of the Forgotten Astray

(Untitled) 1

Random Poems and Lines

(Untitled) Story of Henry Ulrich and the people of his city

My Prison

(Working Title) Enough (Short Story)

Green Eyes

Forgery is my only Virtue (Title needed novel)



More to be remembered.....

No comments: